Friday, July 2

Brk-Up

S,
When we were holding hands, sitting together on the bench at that so called 'Lover's Park' with your head resting  coyly on my shoulder, it was so beautiful, so lovely back then. Fuck! Did we actually love each other?
But how different are things now? They changed up so fast! For the good i guess.
I surely don't miss you at those weekend eat-out sessions at the Chaat Street or even when i'm dining alone at my flat after a boring office shift.
I'm not reminded of you even when i see the couples cosy-ing up at the beach At that moment, the good ol' Milds and a Masala Chai give me company.
I can still re-count that it was really sexy, the way you used to drink your tea. The one single bit of milk cream that stuck on the edge of your wet lips used to turn me on. I used to try hard to resist the urge to kiss you, which i failed to do so, Of course.
Now i don't miss you when i wake up to the mundane lonely mornings. Heck! i don't get it of why i always want to wake up to you. Even though i miss that black you make, The Latte' from Barista works for me. 
Its been a year and a half i guess, hope you have moved on. Honestly, i have got over it. Its over for me. But still there are bits and pieces of  you in me that i need to detach myself from get rid of.
And believe me S, its the toughest part. I'll try to do it my way, don't worry. For i kissed a cactus and it showed me the love.
 I know that you are pissed off on the fact that i didn't speak to you at Shrav's wedding last week. The truth is that i was too drunk to stand upright. The text you sent me later that evening in you said that i'm immature, i was hurt. But believe me baby, all it took me was three shots of Absolut to blank out. I didn't give a shit to it.


Okay this is it. Maybe i still love you, or maybe i don't. I'm confused, i don't know. 
Anyways, for the moment,
 My love is gone.
And i'll say that a hundred times over.


Your's in Pain,
S*

2 comments:

Sneha said...

nice read!you make a connection at the ground level.its as if i can see exactly the scenes playing out in front of me.n wid the scratching out thng,its like one is reading what's being written and one is reading what actually was the thought behind it.
enjoyed it!:)

Sampad Acharya said...

Hey Sneha, Just wrote my heart out.
Thanks anyways, Thanks very much for the read.
i appreciate :)