Saturday, January 3

The Homework

Its been a long time since my last post. this post is just a filler. here is how the story goes.
today in the afternoon buddy Raan calls up and says that he is stuck up with his school assignments and he wants me to finish up his assignment in English. poor guy, he is already stuck up with other subjects, fuck English. So my inner soul felt a pity on him and i took up to finish the assignment for him.
now here is how the question goes...
"write a description of a new wrist watch/wall clock/camera/bicycle that you have brought last week"

now this sounds something really interesting. its been ages since i have written such a thing. i did it last in std.8th i guess. so u can say I'm pretty out of touch in this part. never mind it folks if u get bored in the mid of the paragraph or if i suck @ writing such stuff.And now time for the answer.

My respect for art has grown leaps and bounds in the last few days. especially I'm much of in love with photography and digital art. I feel there is a story in each and every photograph that i see.
for the last few weeks, i went on a clicking spree with my cell-phone camera which i seldom used before. mom was really surprised to see this side of me as i was one of those lazy nothing-to-do types. On a better part she was much impressed after i showed her the photographs that i clicked.even friends after seeing my photography gave rave reviews.i guess i had this latent talent inside me.So finally mom got me a digital camera as a birthday gift. it is a canon ixus camera of 7.2 mega pixels. pretty cool stuff. it has auto focus, a good flash and best part is its design which is really appealing. i started clicking pics with it and i am continuing to do so. the pictures with this camera are coming out much better.

@ raan- dude i guess this is much for a five marks question.Its more than 100 words(yes i put a count too). U can add some more technical points to it if you want to impress upon your teacher. hope this helps.

@ all- that's all folks :P.

4 comments:

Ranvir said...

Awesome man!! You rock!! I do owe you a pack of cigar!! :P

Illeen said...

Too good..and very nicely put..
I'd been off the blog scene for some time..so it was nice to come back and read ur posts..
cheers!

Sampad Acharya said...

@ raan- dude!!..np...btw out of 5 how much did ya score 4 dis huh??..do let me know...

@illeen- my pleasure..thank u..

Deepak PATEL.. said...

cool..man..........